Specification and dimension:
* COATING: Encapsulated in reinforced flame retardant plastic case sealed with expoxy resin meeting the requirement of UL94V-0.
* LEADS: Encase in plastic case / PVC Wire leads.
* CLIMATIC CATALOGUE: -40°C+100°C
* CAPACITANCE VERSUS: 0.047mF-0.47mF(X2) ; 0.001mF-0.0047mF(Y2)
* RATED VOLTAGE(UR): 300VAC (50/60Hz)
* CAPACITANCE TOLERANCE: M=±20% K=±10%
* INSULATION RESISTANCE:
>10000MΩ/ μF(C>0.33uF) AT 25°C
* DISSIPATION FACTOR: <0.3% at 25°C for 1Khz.
* VOLTAGE PROOF: R.V.x430%VDC (2Sec at 25°C )
* ENDURANCE: The test voltage 344VAC shall be applied for 1000 hours in the 85°C and RH50% chamber.
* During this period,880VAC 60Hz for 0.1sec be applied once each hour.
Δ C/C ≤ 10%; Δ DF ≤ 0.12% (C<1.0mF) ; Δ DF≤ 0.15% (C ≥ 1.0mF) IR ≥ 50% of the specified value. (25°C 1KHz)
Capacitor network has one X2 and two Y2 capacitors in a compact package.
* Excellent common and normal mode capability in a wide capacitance selection.
* Y2 capacitors grounded to exiernal mounting tab or common lead.
* Installed cost saving with single packing design.
* Leads Type:
Terminals & UL 1015 or UL1007 stranded
PVC insulation wire.
* SAFETY APPROVALS :
VDE DIN EN 60384-14 (VDE 0565) ; EN 60384-14;IEC 60384-15
* Radio-frequency interference currents are by-pass.
* Antenna coupling,Across-the-line,spark kills.
* EMI and FMI filter,Switching power supply.
If you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact with TRUSTBOND.