3. 採用溫度約在 60 度 C 左右因此無需拼命燃燒燃料減少空汙排放量。 web66由於減碳是全球環保共同努力的目標減少燃料的使用就是愛地球的表現。
4. 流質類食物如果汁、牛奶 . 酒類等如採高溫滅菌方式容易破壞原有的營養及味道本設備可以減少這方面的問題。
5.傳統紫外線滅菌法會受液體的透視度(穿透率)影響滅菌效果，我們特別採用特製薄膜滅菌法的. 設計可以解決這方面問題。因此舉凡酒類, 雞精、果汁、奶製品，糖液，蛋清或家庭加工的獨特風味飲料均適用本設備，由於他採用較低的溫度所以加工出來的產品風味更特殊
As the public pays more attention to food safety while being able to obtain more original natural nutrition of food, our company newly developed a suitable temperature type ultraviolet sterilizer UVPASS, this equipment can maintain the original taste and nutrition of food while reducing damage Microorganisms harmful to the human body. Traditionally, high temperature sterilization is used to keep food fresh, but high temperature sterilization consumes a lot of fuel. If the boiler is used for heating, it will cause air pollution and environmental hazards.
THIN FILM UV DISINFECTION
The temperature-appropriate ultraviolet sterilizer is a new type of sterilization process that combines pasteurization and ultraviolet sterilization.
Its main features are as follows:
1. The principle of this equipment is to pasteurize and the company's uniquely designed ultraviolet film sterilization method
Combine to improve the efficiency of sterilization treatment.
2. It can be sterilized continuously.
3. The temperature is about 60 degrees C, so there is no need to burn fuel to reduce air pollution emissions. Since carbon reduction is the goal of the global environmental protection joint efforts, reducing the use of fuel is the performance of loving the earth.
Liquid foods such as juice and milk can easily destroy the original nutrition and taste if high temperature sterilization is adopted. This equipment can reduce this problem.
The traditional ultraviolet sterilization method will be affected by the perspective (penetration rate) of the liquid. We especially use a special film sterilization method.
1. Sugar liquid, Alcohol, Beer, chicken essence, juice, dairy products, egg whites or home-processed unique flavor beverages for food
2. Low UVC penetration rate Liquid ( UVT) , water and wastewater.